Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3rd hunt with F75SE

Bowie

First time Ive had to get back out in the fields, been real busy with RL, know what i mean Vern?
No coins this round, buttons and bullets. I cant believe all the tiny, tiny bits of lead,copper and brass Im pulling from depths around 8 inches. This machne is very sensitive.
Today I ran in PF mode,4disc,85 sensitivity, two tone. I ran a bit in BP, and I have found it to sound the deeper targets better, but it or I havent gotten along well with it (yet).
The fields were really rough, disced two times after corn gathered. This old blackland fields had huge chunks of dirt from the discing, not enough rain to melt the clods yet.
It was a pretty day,hunting right off the Mississippi on a old bayou.
Nice hunt,nice day, hunting with buds and all caught up on the honey do(s), life is great, you guys are great.
Laters,
John

Yep! That sounds like a fine day in a great part of the Country...You stay in it, old top!
Mud