Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4" coil for Bounty hunter

Eric

I want to get me a 4'' coil for the bounty hunter tracker IV. Now I have been reading that the new 4'' coil for the fisher F4 is interchangable with the bounty hunter detectors.

Do you think that the fisher coil has better quality or depth compared to the BH 4'' coil?

thanks for answers...

Eric.

Hi

I believe the coils are identical. I checked out both (I had one of each..one I bought for my Bounty Hunter and one that came with my F4) and got identical results in air. I was specifically testing the F4 to identify a small nugget (rice grain size). It did it at about 1". A smaller nugget about half the size did not indicate at all. I did not try the pinpoint yet.

HH Joe