Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4 indians in one morning! Personal first

msareborn

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG1DF0-zHbM[/video]

4 Indian Head pennies in one morning, this was a personal best for me. 1890, 1894, 1899, and 1906 Indian head penny's, plus a 1943 S war nickel, and an 1918s wheat back (not pictured). Not sure which one I dug in this video. I had my GoPro 3silver on with the water proof case on so the audio sucks, you have to turn it way up to hear me. I was using the V31 Whites. Great machine with a big learning curve. But I like it now. I went back and saw the vdi numbers I was getting for the deep Indians, and they bounced around from 91,79, and 83. I notice from an air test that when it gets close to it's depth limit, vdi numbers are not trust worthy. All machines of this, so dig all those Iffy signals, and you'll have an awesome day like this one. Happy hunting!

Nice hunt! Looks like you have a nice spot there. I'm surprised to se the vdi that high on IH! What was the depth you were finding them at?

Tripplehooked;
I was listening for deep signals and was finding them 4-8'' in the "hunted out park". The key was that day, just mowed, just watered, and a great machine. I figure if the vdi numbers are bouncing around then it is deep and "Iffy". Those are the ones I dig. My oldest finds came this way in that 130 year old park. Happy hunting!