Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4 more rings with the AT Gold

Todd Pickens

Got to the swimmen hole today a about 9:00 am just in time to see someone else with a detector leaving.:ninja: He was in his vehicle and I gave him the detector wave and he nodded yes at me. I headed to the last place I had quite detecting the other day. The water was only 2' deep and much cooler in the morning. I hit the first ring less than 10 minutes into the hunt it was a big stainless steel ring with the Lords Prayer on it. The second was the small silver ring with the little flashy stone on it, about 5 minutes later. The next ring came about an hour later and it was just a junk ring. I don't know when I got the 4Th ring because I thought it was junk or one of those crimp on plumbing clamps. I had thrown it into my trash bag with all the other screw caps and pull tabs. It wasn't till I got home that I found out that it was a big 925 Silver ring. Still no Gold:shrug: I ain't complaining because this is the most rings I have ever found in one day, but dang 8 rings out of one swimmen hole one should be Gold. I could not have done this detecting with my E-Trac because its all been in the water. I have dropped my AT-Gold twice in the water and it just keeps on going. That would have killed my E-Trac.
2012-08-13155116.jpg

Keep them coming....FYI I got that stainless steel ring with the lord's Prayer (in Spanish) also 3-4 years ago. A good Oman for better days ahead.:thumbup:

That's the ring. My wife snatched it up quickly.
This swimming whole I am in is just about to go dry, but I know with just the right storm this place will get blown out and all the gold and silver that is left will end up in the bottom of the lake.