Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4 Ringer Day

First post in this section but I thought since I had a good day, it was worthy of sharing here. Using my AT Pro...Got about 17 coins, couple other misc items, a live .45 cal bullet and 4 rings. From left to right, stainless steel...I think. Next is a very heavy Tungsten ring, then the third ring is actually 925 silver that is plated with gold. The diamonds test real on it as well. Lastly the one on the far right is marked SS925 CZ, so another silver,plated with gold and CZ rocks...too bad this one wasnt real. I nearly lost it when I first saw it.

VERY nice day!!!
imo, CZ's are prettier than diamonds. Now if I could just convince my wife of that..............

Thats some fine hunting! Nice job on what we know was a lot of effort and fun!:clapping:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Thats some fine hunting! Nice job on what we know was a lot of effort and fun!:clapping:
Mud

Thanks...honestly, I would have kept going but it was tough diggin'. My arm was getting sore on those deep scoops and after about 4 hours, I was pretty much done.

A 4 ring day is a great day in my book! It's fairly rare to get that many rings no matter what they are in 1 day! Congratulations!!!

Now that was a lot of hunting. A lot of great finds there. How much junk did all that come with? I guess that we can say ...YOU ARE HOOKED... KEN

ken ward said:
Now that was a lot of hunting. A lot of great finds there. How much junk did all that come with? I guess that we can say ...YOU ARE HOOKED... KEN

Ive been hooked for a while now...there's tons of trash at this beach, more so than normal. After 4 hours I walked out with plastic grocery bag full or trash.

Saltshaker said:
ken ward said:

Ive been hooked for a while now...there's tons of trash at this beach, more so than normal. After 4 hours I walked out with plastic grocery bag full or trash.
Sure is a lot of fun finding all that junk. I know what you are going through. We all find bags of crap. It makes the hobby a lot of fun. Keep at it... KEN