Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

42 years finnally another large cent

sube

Been hunting a old church site church was built in 1852 and tore down and dismantle in 1928 it took 4 days 4 hours a day for 2 guys to get one coin .The 4 times I have been there only 2 non-ferrous targets a trip .She's no beauty but I like it well earned coin I also have a pic of the 1 I found 42 years ago .
The only signals that are there are square nails millions lol . Soon to be covered in 4 feet of grass the coin was 5 inches deep came in at 12.37 so it would of been 8 inches because of the thick grass laying down maybe 17 inch coil next time .Hope you guys got out . sube
20200411_170933.jpg
20200411_170954.jpg

Attachments

• 20200411_170904.jpg
    20200411_170904.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
Good Lord! You’re lucky you got a 12-37 with 1/4 of it missing! With what you guys have(haven’t) found its amazing that’s one of the things you did. That’s a long time coming! It’s nice to have hard work actually pay off, and that is a payoff!