Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

43 wheaties in 3 1/2 hours

zigzag4

I hunted the wet sand today where another hunter said that he got over 200 wheat pennies in 1 day. They were ringing up at 12-43 which is usually a dime on the CTX. Most were 2 to 3 big scoops deep and it kicked my ass. The most I've ever got before on a hunt is 3. I can't wait until it calms down so I can get in the water there.

I hunted the wet sand today where another hunter said that he got over 200 wheat pennies in 1 day. They were ringing up at 12-43 which is usually a dime on the CTX. Most were 2 to 3 big scoops deep and it kicked my ass. The most I've ever got before on a hunt is 3. I can't wait until it calms down so I can get in the water there.

Dang!!!!! That's quite impressive. Reminds me of an old family farm that my brother and I hunted late last summer. Between the two of us we must have dug about sixty or so. surprisingly, there were no silvers or nickels to be found.

F5

Thats truely amazing.. but also wondering not a single piece of silver to show for your efforts.
How big of an area were those pennys scattered in ??

Where there is wheat there is silver……

Where there is wheat there is silver……
And I have heard some hunters hate digging them 🤭 I am requesting coordinates for those that want to pass them over 😂😂😂

Almost sounds like someone lost an old penny collection or maybe someone died and had their old penny collection scattered with their ashes. Who knows? I'm just guessing.
I've hit some large coin spills before but they had various denominations and not just pennies.

Almost sounds like someone lost an old penny collection or maybe someone died and had their old penny collection scattered with their ashes. Who knows? I'm just guessing.
I've hit some large coin spills before but they had various denominations and not just pennies
That's a possibility. I've hunted there quite a bit and never found more than 1 or 2 wheaties. I've got enough wheat pennies now. I just need more gold. LOL

I went back to wheat penny beach and got a small 14k ring, a apple watch and 67 more wheaties in the wet sand. Nothing from the water.

I’m amazed at the amount of wheaties and the lack of silver.