Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

48 coins 1 hole!!!!

My wife had some errands to run and wanted to get her nails. I didn't want any part of that action, so I told her to drop me off at a home I recently got permission and pick me up for lunch.

Started off fairly slow. The front lawn is rather small but managed a couple good targets. I pulled a buckle to what looks like a kid's cap gun belt. I then got a nice quarter signal and got all excited when I seen the lock with US on it. Once home and a quick google search that excitement faded as it was not what I had thought it was. Finished with front lawn and no coins!?

I hit the side and dug all my trash for the day and again no coins!?

I then go to the back yard. Finally get a dime signal dig it up and it's a clad dime. Ok, take a couple steps hit another clad dime. A few more passes nets a couple memorials. Then I cover almost 2/3 of the yard with absolutely nothing, not a peep. I finally get near the end of the yard and there is some bushes in the shape of an L. They go along a parking space and then turn and block the yard from the road. In the corner of the L I finally get a hit. It's not a good hit , sounds likes it's big and pinpointing gave a high screech.
Thought for sure a pop can or something but dug a plug as I hadn't dug much.

Flip the plug over and the pinpointer starts going crazy. I thought "here we go". Check the plug and hits there too. I start scraping some dirt away from the bottom of the plug and pennies start falling out. I grab handfuls of dirt from the hole and the pinpointer starts beeping, more pennies. The more dirt I move the more pennies I find. By now I can also see pennies sticking out the sides of the hole. There everywhere!!. By the time I was done with the hole I had recovered 18 memorial and 30 wheats all from the same hole!!!

No silver :thumbdown:

Excellent Twisted hunny hole of wheatys nice hual also that lock is also a awesome find wtg :thumbup:

Just curios..What year were the memorials with your Wheats... Might have been a dropped roll of coins.... and two more are they somewhere..

Pretty exciting .. especially when wheaties start showing up !:detecting:

1926 was oldest wheat. I didn't check the memorials. Other people had mentioned it may of been dropped roll of pennies. I guess I'll have to go back and see if I can find two more. lol

would just like to add my 2 cents... last year i hit a hole with 49 1985 pennies in it couldn't find number 50 to save my life.
diggervance