Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

48 hours with a Eurotek

PABootymeister

So, I haven't been out detecting much in the last 10 years.
I sold my old Whites Classic III a few years back and now I've suddenly got the fever again, so I just bought a new :teknetics: Eurotek PRO.

I was so pysched, I was out in the yard with a flashlight the other night at 9:30. The first thing I dug up was the silver Jesús! It says "I am a Presbytarian" on the back, and also "Sterling" :yo: Not bad for first finds.

In the front yard before going back in, I yanked this 1979 quarter from about 4 inches down.

The next day after dropping my son at school, I hit a local town park with about an inch of snow on the ground. A creek ran through it, and I managed to pull the 1988 Rosie out of 5 inches of watery gravel, and the earring was about 3 inches down just next to a park bench.

More pending!
It's GREAT to be back in business!
I love reading about other people's finds too.
This is a cool fórum.
Glad to be aboard!

Happy hunting, all...

Thank you!
My last significant find before selling the Whites C3 was some old NJ coppers I'd like to post a photo of. I'll have to dig them out of the closet, though. I found them in or around 2004...in a farmer's field where we had permission...about 2 miles into the NY side of the NY/NJ border. They appeared to have been part of a cache, as we also found bits of a broken cast iron pot nearby. Should I be posting this in a different thread?

That post reads like how I felt a few weeks back. Awesome, I recently got the bug again.
Got the detected back whith a small coil and bam gold ring. Keep swinging!

Howdy PABootymeister--

Great that you are back into swinging a coil! Nice finds. Keep digging the silver and get some GOLD! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Thank you, thank you and thank you! May have to take a week off from it now. Working some overtime. I'll be back at it soon. I have a dry bed in mind. They used to rent boats on it. Must be a field of stuff there. Main gate is locked but you can walk in. Would also keep most cops from sneaking up or taking you by surprise. :cool: