Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4th of July Mishap!!......

John(H)

....We have a very gentile and loving female large muscular dog who got very excited last night due to all of the fireworks being exploded outside! (I live in an unincorporated area of the county and fireworks here is a big thing!!!) In her excitement she ran into my knee at full force! Needless to say that I am having trouble walking or at least can walk with a very noticeable limp!! I do not blame the dog but I do need prayer!! Thanks in Advance!! Joe

Sorry to hear about your knee problem and praying for quick healing relief from the bruising and pain! My sister's dog is very scared of fireworks, thunder, gun-shooting and you name it, he shakes with much trembling when these noises occur! Poppy is a mid-size Chihuahua spoiled but lovable! :angel: Ma

n/t

Will be praying. I had a dog to hurt my knee by running in to me several years ago.

.... I am a lot better....but still sore....today is my first day back to cardiac rehab since the Holiday weekend....so I will be able to tell what I can or can not do during my exercise session today!! I examined the dog and she suffered nothing at all...evidently she has a very hard head....LOL.....I need all the prayers that I can get so please keep them coming!! Thanks in advance!!

n/t

Yes, a big dog for sure, and continued prayers on the way! May God Bless you with quick healing on your mishap and the cardiac rehab therapy! Amen! :angel: Ma