Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5.75" 5 Pin, White, Con.

Hey Y'all,any input from those of you trying this coil on different machines in your irony/nail bed sites should be interesting. Anyone tried it on a Troy X 2 ? That should really be interesting! Thanks and HH.Charlie

The 5.75 concentric coil is a good trash coil, I use it some around old foundations in the nails. My favorite all around coil is the 7" concentric. Only problem is that they do not make the 7" concentric anymore. The Shadow X2 with the 5.75 concetric ought to work great in the nails. Have fun with it.

Thanks Hombre, and I agree! I made the same post almost a year ago with thoughts of hooking my 5.75 up with my X2 but never got a good chance due to some health problems and the loss of my wife. I'm hoping to finally be able to get out in my yard for a short dig now and then with the X2. Some places in my yard are extremely heavy nail/iron laden and will be a great place to test the X 2 with 5.75. My yard has been very unforgiving with every machine I ever used there and I am always hoping to find the right combo for hunting it. I tried the GS II with the Super 7",7"& 4" Concentric and 5.75 and it showed some promise but I'm hoping for more punch if I do happen to get between the nails now and then. From what little I have found in 35 years in the cleaner parts of the yard I may have to conclude there probably is not much to be found elsewhere. Sure is fun looking and hoping though, and that is what it is all about!! Thanks and HH, Charlie