Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5", 8" and 14" EPIC for Vista GOLD GAIN

RG-DeepTech

Findmall Sponsor
Hello guys :) The first round DD coils - 5", 8" and 14" EPIC for Vista GOLD GAIN are ready to be send
to the first client :)
If you have interest to purchase one - visit our website or contact with your dealer.
If you missed to see - amazing digging tools are on our website too -
sand scoops, different shovels at very attractive prices. For more information visit:
http://deeptech-bg.com/product/category?path=306_309

[attachment 359632 8.jpg]

[attachment 359633 16.jpg]

[attachment 359634 2.jpg]

[attachment 359635 5.jpg]

[attachment 359636 6.jpg]

[attachment 359637 Ripper-Blade-500x500.jpg]

The closed 8" is going to be a killer Coil, can't wait to try this one

NICE!!

that 8 looks awesome!

Keith

Love that Super Six but there are areas where the weeds and brush get hung up in the coil. The closed 8 inch will solve that problem !

I will try and give you this information today

Ziggy, the only coil i really would like to know the weight is the 14". My shoulder gives me issues after swinging for a while...if the 14 isnt heavier than the pitbull, I am probably a buyer.

Thanks.

I’m not here to lie to you but you will notice the difference between the Pitbull coil and the Epic, it’s not worth me trying to pull the wool over your eyes or anyone’s for the sake of a sale, so if you have a shoulder issue the Epic will not be the coil for you, if your shoulder was not an issue then people feel it’s heavier but manageable, but always an option to use some kind or bungee if you did want that extra depth.

A question about the coils -- do they only work with the VGG, or will any Vista coil work with any Vista machine? The reason I ask is that I saw a youtube video where the presenter implied that the VGG uses special 30KHz coils. Thanks.

-Ken

kittlitz said:
A question about the coils -- do they only work with the VGG, or will any Vista coil work with any Vista machine? The reason I ask is that I saw a youtube video where the presenter implied that the VGG uses special 30KHz coils. Thanks.

-Ken

The coils and machines are matched by kHz..... so for instance you cannot use a 30 khz coil on a 18 khz machine, they need to be matching.

Ziggy J said:
The coils and machines are matched by kHz..... so for instance you cannot use a 30 khz coil on a 18 khz machine, they need to be matching.

Thanks, Ziggy -- that's just the info I was looking for.

-Ken