Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5 Pin Tesoro

umax

What would be your favorite 5 pin non ground balance Tesoro. No reason needed. Some of you go over board with answers...Just name you favorite.

silver U

Conquistador µMax.

UK Laser B3 not sure what US machine its based on,but the B1 which is fixed or manual is based on the bandido.

silver

Deleon if non GB units

Tesoro Silver µMax

Silver Sabre umax or DeLeon

BB

[size=large]Silver Sabre µMAX[/size]
My 2nd favorite preset GB Tesoro 5-pin is the new Mojave.​

[size=small]There you go. A short [size=small](micro)[/size] reply [size=small](MAX)[/size] from ...[/size]

Monte

Mojave.

Though it is cheating just a little bit because it does have a Hi/Low switch for ground balance.

Super affordable and a great performer for me.

Rich

even though it does not have the Tesoro LOGO the Shadow X2 is My favorite

BarryL said:
even though it does not have the Tesoro LOGO the Shadow X2 is My favorite

It's an easy decision for me cause I only own one preset ground balance detector and it happens to be a Shadow X2 made by Tesoro. Quite frankly I prefer manual ground balance but the Shadow works well in my mild ground (once tuned) and mine is always equipped with the Super 7" coil to insure calibration harmony for my area. Early on I found that when I tried to change coil sizes it would shift the ground balance so I decided to leave the Super 7" coil dedicated to the Shadow.

I do love my Mojave,
But before it was available I loved my compadre for the gold hot frequency and abilities
I was able to get my hands on the quite rare cutlass umax (not cutlass II) which runs at 12khz like the compadre, has the older higher frequency audio, and has the sensitivity knob as well as the click down all metal on the disc knob like the vaquero.
Before the mojave arrived on the scene that one had my #1 spot. I still love it!!

The Mojave gets my vote also.