Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5 ring day but not silver or gold still a good hunt

my left foot feel like it has a bone spurs so i have not been out detecting in over a week or so i got my gold bug pro out is see if it was ready to go hunt and yes it was so off we go
my foot did not hurt to bad so i was getting the fever to hunt so i did i went down to the park by my house the pain was not to bad tell i stop then it start to hurt no pain no gain but it was a good hunt 4 cheap kids rings vdi at a solid 55 and one 1 stainless steel ring vdi at 95 but the markings was 25 mixico and i got lucky and found a set of ear rings and they had no markings but vdi at 88-90 on the gold bug pro ear rings was 25 yards a part i never find a set of ear rings and got $1.35 in clad and a sports pendants not bad for a 1/2 hr hunt at the park shelter i hope my foot dose not hurt when i get up

both shoulder[size=large]Really don't matter about cheap ring or not. it's finding them that adds to the hunt and makes the hunt more interesting and fun. finding Gold don't hurt but fun is the name of the game. Glad you were able to get out. know your pain sort of. got those spurs in my shoulder muscles. both shoulders but there's always someone in worst shape who pushes past it. endure while you can. and that is a very nice collection of finds for one hunt.

HH[/size]