Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5 silver day :bouncy:

detecterx

Went out with henry to a local school yard @ 650 a.m. just finished. Got two 1917 mercs a 1919 and a 1942. Also found a metal of some sort, rather heavy marked sterling on the back. As usual the wheats and clad. Clad photo coming up when I get home. All using iron mask 18 semi auto 32 and the rest like Bryces program. Using the 6x8" sef. Woo hoo!

HH,

Tom

what does it say on the front of your medal. it looks military, maybe a sharpshooter medal.

Its pretty much the same as the back, just has a raised border about 1/8" all around. I didn't think marksmen or sharp shooter would be silver. Typically they are pewter... so I am not sure, might put it in the whatzit.

Clad picture added, quarters, dimes, pennies.

HH,

Tom

n/t

Really nice day, it's almost impossible where i am to find that much clad and silver in one day. CB

Research, hard work, diligence, patience. As most will attest, some of the best finds come from hunted out areas. I go out and purposefully look for the nastiest trash infested places, where most detectorist run. And I am in paradise. Clean sites scare me!

NICE hunt:thumbup:

Detec It is a sharpshooter badge the older ones were made out of silver, my freind has found 2 and I have seen them at yard sales once in a while and at estate sales HH

They are made out of silver.(older) My buddy just found one yesterday in an old field. Should be an iron cross and his has a hanger that reads riffle.