Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

505 nails some jewelry today

DetectorOCD

Only the 3rd day with the 505. I love this machine! Man, I know what you guys are talking about now lol.

Congratulations!
That ring is pretty sweet. :thumbup:

Thanks guys. I can't wait to get out again with this thing. I am already eyeing up the digger 6" coil for it lol

Wow that's a nice ring, good job OCD.
I've been having fun with a digger coil just coin shooting. Been thinking of putting the 5x10 back on and hitting the many signals I left at my sites to maybe dig some jewelry.

And big thanks to all the guys, a couple of you right in this thread, that taught me how to use my 705 and gave me big fun..

That is a pretty ring . Congratulations on the great find.