Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

52 Yr Old Class Ring Retruned

Billium

A buddy and I were hunting an old homestead site which is now a horse pasture and found a 1960 class ring, He researched and found the owner, and returned the ring. I was there for the whole thing and let me tell you. That was cool! We actually found two rings at that site but they didn't recognize the "wedding band" and gave it back to us.

I love returned to owner stories and the video was great but I had to delete your video because it had Google ads in it. You are new here and probably not familiar with the forum rules yet, they are here: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?85,1734669

Sorry

My apologies. I did read that rule. I watched it first and didn't think it had ads. Are you referring to the web site reference at the end? Please let me know so I can have my buddy remove the add so I can re-post.

Youtube inserts ads at the 10 second mark, it also shows a yellow bar at the 10 sec line too. Unless you tell YouTube to not put ads on your videos, they will do them automatically.

Great find! It's so heartwarming to return a lost item with so many memories. Thanks for doing what you did. Congrats on the gold wedding band also. HH, Nancy