Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

55°, wind at 7 mph, but mostly sunny. Time to hit

Monte

a small park in the small town I live in. We have a bigger grassy park with a fresh water beach where I got the '59 Roosevelt dime the other day, but I'm dealing with more knee problems and some sort of annoying chest and back pain and I'm not up to the longer, more distant walk to and on the beach today. Time for the FORS Coin & Relic with standard and smaller coils to try and find any older coins at this location. It might only be about a 50 year old park, but I'll hope that it has a little more history than that with a good keeper or two.

I hope readers have favorable weather and the opportunity to get out and enjoy some detecting today. For me, I will be using the Di2 at '85' and '10' [size=small](Sensitivity and ID Mask)[/size] and Di-3 at ''85' and '23' which are my stored-to-memory settings.

Monte

[size=small]When I finish selling off the last of my competitor brand detectors I need to shop for a light weight, handy, and versatile camera to take afield. Any suggestions? If so, please just e-mail them to me at monte@stinkwaterwells.com and not clutter the Forum with replies.[/size]

I plan on going out Tuesday as it will be the best day of next week, we have a 100 year old untouched yard to hit and a few others to try and get permission on.

This site has lots and lots of deep pieces of alminum siding which sounds great to modern detectors. Just found a clad Quarter. Just one less site I have to worry about.

I find it enjoyable just being out swinging, the finds are just bonuses sometimes really good bonuses. lol
Its nice to check mark a location as good or bad either way.