Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5x10 coil for the T2.

blade310

has any one used the 5x10 coil for the T2 ? I just received my new special addition T2 and the 5x10 was included in the package. doing air tests I'm hitting a dime at 6-7' using three tone. I switch to CL mode and I'm hitting the dime at 11-12". was not expecting that kind of depth with this 5x10. I'll be taking it out on a hunt in a park tomorrow to see how it actually does in the field. but I'll have to say so far I'm impressed. The T2 is my go to detector for relic hunting. I've used a classic for many years with the Nel 9" coil and have hit targets at 10 inches but not often. can anyone tell me there experience with the 5x10 on a T2.

I have the 5 x 10 on my F 75 and really like the coil. It gets very good depth, close to the 11", but sees a few less targets in heavy trash. Think you will really like it. HH jim tn

For me it’s a top pick as a general coil for a yard or park, it handles emi better than the stock coil. It does lack some depth as to be expected. In BP it won’t make but a scratch on my 12” three ringer, but the stock coil nails it. It sounds good on my 8” silver dime. Has a nice high whispy sound. Actually I’ve dug nearly all my silver with that coil between the T2 and Omega.

has any one used the 5x10 coil for the T2 ? I just received my new special addition T2 and the 5x10 was included in the package. doing air tests I'm hitting a dime at 6-7' using three tone. I switch to CL mode and I'm hitting the dime at 11-12". was not expecting that kind of depth with this 5x10. I'll be taking it out on a hunt in a park tomorrow to see how it actually does in the field. but I'll have to say so far I'm impressed. The T2 is my go to detector for relic hunting. I've used a classic for many years with the Nel 9" coil and have hit targets at 10 inches but not often. can anyone tell me there experience with the 5x10 on a T2.
blade-----When you say NEL 9" coil---are you referring to the NEL 9.5X5.5" Sharpshooter?------If so----in my ground I haven't seen much difference in depth between the Sharpshooter & FT 5X10.-----The advantage of the 5X10 though is that being it is a solid (not open) coil & a little easier to work in twigs/sticks & without hanging up on them.----Also the 5X10 being a tad longer than the SS & having more pointed coil ends makes it a little easier in getting between rocks, etc.------"My take" on it anyway!------------Del