Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6-8" depth

JC99328

No not detector depth..... Snow.... and still falling !:surrender:

Bladed the drive with the JD wheel tractor but if it continues... get out the crawler. If we didn't need the moisture so bad I'd really be grumpy !! My detecting is on hold for the holidays anyway.

The snow should be gone on the lower elevations in a week or two then I'll get back at it !! :beers:

This is in SE corner of WA. This photo was taken from my shop 12/23/15 at 2:20 (a couple min ago). We will have a white Christmas !!

12-23-15_zpsgnyl34dg.jpg

At least you're getting a white Christmas. It's going to be a green Christmas in Central Illinois. Yes, the grass is green, my flowers are peaking out of the ground :surprised:, pond flowers are growing and I've got beautiful purple blooms on my Snow on the Mountain plants. What a strange Christmas around this area. Many can't get in the mood for Christmas with the temps being in the mid 50s and 60s F.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

And then we got 6" more last night !! at least Sacre approves and loves it !!
24-15b_zpsvz9jxtwv.jpg

on the deck light and planter

24-15a_zpsmdmnvcud.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!

It's beautiful to look at. And so is Sacre. What a good looking gal. I hope it's a her. Thank you for sharing your snow. You can keep it there.

Merry Christmas to you and yours also.

Well, no digging for a while !! It was 8.3 degrees this morning. The ground is now frozen...:surrender: Damn near busted my arse walking to my shop and decided it was time to get the crawler out and clear a walking path through the packed snow/now ice. Even the crawler blade didn't want to dig in !!

12-30-15_zpsaprubymk.jpg

But, the forecast says warming in about 10 days :clapping: Get rid of the snow and ice and I'll be back out there digging junk :beers:

The snow is beautiful but I'm glad you have it and not me. We had a few fresh 2" of snow two days ago and that was it. Most of it's gone now. Stay warm and be careful.

It has already been below zero here a few times.We have maybe 5 inches of snow now.Bill

Bill, We've had a VERY unusual winter. And I do mean "unusual". Christmas day it was nearly 60 F. We could have been detecting but family always comes first. Now we've got freezing temps and very little snow in low spots.