Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6" DD EXcelerator

bigolhorns

6" DD EXcelerator EQ 2 Pro Coil from Kellyco. Anybody using this coil on their Safari? Kellyco has it on sale for 109.95 plus shipping. Any good?

I have used that coil a few times in an area that I had hunted with the stock coil. The site is very trashy and I found just a few coins with the stock coil. Three of the coins were LC and I was surprised they had not been found by other hunters so...I tried the 6 DD thinking there had to be more coins hidden in the trash. I didn't find anymore coins but I did get some junk up to 8" I don't know the max depth of the coil but 8" ain't bad. I hope this helps.

I just hunted a park with the excellerator that I had hunted with my stock coil There was a very trashy spot that I wanted to check out. I did not find any more with the DD than I did with my stock coil. I have had the excellerator for a while and am not sold on it at all. Safari has a very fast recovery time so I do not believe you can gain much with a smaller coil. Shorty2.