Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6 Deep Program

BarryL

well I must say I am really liking the Deus more and more each time I use it still have a lot to learn but been using Gary's Sifter program and the 9 hot program mostly , but today I decided to try the 6 deep program and dug my first 1904 V Nichol at well over 8 to 9 inches real soft tone but consistent TID spot on a lot of old rusted bottle tops that were very deep but that comes with the territory . using the LF 9 inch coil but just purchased the HF 9x5 coil and hope to have it within the next two weeks looking forward to using it

Nice I hunt with the LF 9” I really well wanted to try a HF coil but can’t right now it’s about half the cost of another detector I want?