Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6 hours of hunting.

rockpup1

Been trying to get some extra funds detecting.Have yet to find any old coins this year,but surprised at the amount of silver jewelry I have found.Since having my machine repaired it has pulled out more silver than ever.I just love how it picks up our Canadian clad.I think this is the best machine I have had for this.

I am getting a 5x10 coil and soon.It is so time consuming using the 5" coil.It does have advantages but I get little area searched and my detecting time will be limited once construction goes into full swing.I really did only buy the bug for relics and gold prospecting but it is doing so well park hunting I may not buy the eagle spectrum I am looking into.

I love the St.Christoper pendant so much I cleaned it up and am wearing it.So cool because my name is Christopher also lol.It looks fairly old and just says "silver" on the back.The fish earing was found first than I found the loop for it-I thought maybe it was a chain but turned out to be the loop for the earing.Pretty sweet it hit the little silver wire hard.
Also loves these little blank gun loads-find them at 4-6" range,in areas I have searched alot with past machines.I kept finding these tiny ones with acorns on the back then i found one with a lightning bolt on the back,first one like that.I also been finding these larger .32 SW blanks.It really likes old bullet casings and I love collecting them,have alot now.

Here is the pendant.Kinda crappy photo my camera's do not take good close ups.
Also found alot of nickle's mostly hit 57 and a steady 57.My coins total was $3.93 and 23 nickle's-crazy....70 Penny's but i have never found so many nickle's!

sweet finds my friend !!!!!

Nice finds!! congrats, I think you will really like the 5X10

Randy

Thanks guys.I have had a few good finds each time out.This was at a disc of 56,the earing came up 57-58?I like using about disc 40 and really if its not trashy I can max gain all the time.I run about 90 gain seems not 2 lack any depth in moist soil.Glad there has been alot of rain lately I know its helping with the finds.Its very dry up here in the badlands of southern alberta.

Yes I think the 5x10 coil will be the best for park hunting.The 11" coil looks good but for me I find the 10" size coils the most versatile.
Until a 15" coil come's out.I figure its a matter of time-since the f75 has a 15" coil,should not be hard to make a 15" for the bug?

great finds, and a nice cross, It shure does pick nickles up good i found 3 deep in a toto lot and the had been thear a long time I also find it loves 22 slugs and finds them deep 6" the 19khz hits things my other detectors would flunk on

Nice days work! Makes me proud when I see those old fashioned work ethics.
Keep up the good work your due for a promotion. :detecting: