Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6 inch coil finds silver three times

Ronin

This is the first time that I have had to really test the new 6 inch coil
first I went to and old playground that my brother and I have hunted extensively with Whites XLT and minelab explorer
and the ctx with the stock coil.
in a two hour time was able to recover 32 coins and a 925 ring all in the 2-5 inch range in damp soil
the ring is marked 925 but appeared to have a layer of plate that was peeling off so i think it was Vermeer white gold over silver

it rang in 12-46 solid
the quarter is a 1934 Washington that rang in at 12-44 5 nickles at 12-15 and 5 dimes at 12-42
pennies were all memorials

then went to the older site that I have carefully gone over 4 times with the stock coil and had found several wheat's and 2 merc dimes
Today went over the exact same area and found 5 more wheats 1935-45 and the 1941 Washington.
progress was slow with the smaller coil but it was well worth it.

Rick
CTX3030
explorer
excalibur
Gt2500
tesoro bandito

Great Finds! Congrats! It's great to hear that pounded parks, etc. are still giving up the goods to the CTX. Now if the weather would cooperate, I would like to get out to try my new CTX.
HH
Chuck

Wow. Nice finds!

I am looking forward to getting the one I ordered. I had been waiting for Bart at BigBoyHobbies to get them back in stock. He made me a great deal on the coil and a lower shaft to make changing quicker.

On my 705 one of the 6

Ron you keep using that 6 and you will be like me the 6 just stays on my detector I like it that much. sube

Mine is on its way! Can't wait to try it out