Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6 pac of indians and wheats.........

I checked out the sidewalk area that I had hunted last week, to see if any new dirt had been moved. The crews had moved some dirt around again in the area that I had previously hunted. Hunting on Thursday, I captured 3 more indians and 3 wheats along with 5 dimes, 19 memorials. Saturday, I went to hit areas that I hadn't hit too hard. I got another 3 indians, 3 wheats, along with a hat check token?, a nice ring that has Italy stamped inside and maker mark which I can't read. I believe that it might be .925, a nice solid coat button with a ship, back is stamped with Rich Treble Gilt. Any ideas as I haven't had time to research it yet. The last section, I finally got a silver merc. 1920D.
One interesting find on Thursday, was a good signal, but when I dug it, I found a heavy plastic bag about 4" long and 1" wide rolled about 10 times. I set that aside and checked the hole. I didn't get any signal, and thought " you don't suppose". I checked the bag with my probe and sure enough that was it. I unrolled the bag and found a clad dime and nickle. Hunting was tough as there was a lot of interference in the ground most of the time. I had to switch to iron mask, and ferrous to get any good tones.

HH

WOW Those are some great finds man

Great finds Tim. Looks like those IH's are in good shape for sidewalk finds. The ring is cool. Glad to see you are getting out. It was too hot for me this past weekend. We still need to get together sometime.
HH - Robin (MI)

Nice looking tribe.