Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6 X Rings (4 GOLD) Today! I Did The Happy Dance :hot:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
fourgold.jpg

Had today off, so I got up early, fried up some eggs, then headed out to a couple of spots for a water hunt. All those gold rings gave off a nice soft "high-low" signal, typical of gold rings on the Infinium. The first place I hunted looked like a moonscape in the water......someone had been here before me, but I still managed to get a couple of gold rings, and most of my loot here.

Below are the rings, after a clean up & polish. :)

Incredible day, were you in fresh or saltwater??? even after being repaired my Infinium is giving me fits.