Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

62°, sunny, and preparing for the Simplex+.

Monte

Taking advantage of beautiful fall weather to grid off about a 40'X40' area of our local park and clean out all I can. Then I'll target this area with the Simplex[sup]+[/sup] when it arrives, mark the located targets and recheck them with my other devices. This way the shallower coins from surface to about 6"-8" will be removed as well as a lot of masking trash to make use of the 11" standard coil. Ought to be interesting.

I had hoped for the Simplex[sup]+[/sup] arrival a month or two ago but patience has allowed more time for them to do more updates and make the new product ready-for-market. Still, I am hoping to give it a little try on a very salty beach and a few other sites on a pre-Thanksgiving vacation. I have a feeling many active detecting fans are going to be very pleased with this so-called "entry level" detector.

Do YOU have a site or two planned to give your new Simplex[sup]+[/sup] a workout? Best of success to all as you put your new detector to work.

Monte

I would have to say having to wait for this detector is been good for me due to the fact this is a Christmas present for me.
Otherwise I would have been biting finger nails to bone knowing how good people are doing with this detector.
Waiting a over a month is going to be bad enough and by then there will be more info on the settings and I will be ready to go.

Yes I have an area ready to cover.

CAN"T WAIT!!!

Monte,
First plan is to hit the back yard. Then it’s off to the beach to try this baby out. I think I’ll try to grid a smaller area instead of meandering all over the damp and dry sand.
Good luck to you as well.
Don