Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6x8 sef coil for T2..

I don't think they make a 6 x 8 for the T2.

Your better off with the 5" Teknetics coil in my opinion.

Between the 5" and the 11" you've got it covered.

Joan Allen in the UK stock them I bought one to replace the 5" much better and works well in difficults trashy areas with better depth than the 5" (much better) and good seperation from iron, also in air I tested it against a deus it was fitted to a T2 SE on boost beat the deus ay several inches on a Roman coin only 2cm diameter. Even in 2+ it was 2" better.Costs

Although the little 5inch coil on the T2 is very good the SEF 8x6 is much more practical as it can still get into spaces that bigger coils cannot,the big advantages are the extra depth it gives you and also you can cover just a little more area as well and its just as sensitive,i bought mine from Bulgaria as it was much cheaper than buying it here in the UK infact it comes direct from the makers and also as we are in Euro land we dont have to pay any import taxes etc.

This coil also gets my vote as it does what the 5inch one does but it does it better.

That's funny, I checked the Detech site on the 15th and they didn't list it for the T2. Now they do.

Joan Allen doesn't show them on her site.

Kellyco is the only SEF dealer in the states. They don't show them.

They must be a new product.

@Badger in NH,JoanAllen was the main dealer for Detech over here in the UK but in the last few months they lost the contract to a company called Chefphones.com and i guess the old supplier would be running down stock that would explain why they are not showing.