Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

7/03/2018 A Saint and 47 cents .

dirt doctor

I decided to hit a wood chips tot lot I hadn't hit in a few years . Although large it has never been very productive .I spent an hour and a half there and these are the results . The broken medallion is of Saint Toribio Romo , a Martyr and the patron Saint of border crossers. If you read up on him there are some pretty interesting stories . He is noted for coming to the aid migrants in distress even after being dead for many years .Over the years I have found several items with his picture on them ( all at tot lots with wood chips ). There is another picture on the back of this medallion but water and the acid from the chips has made the picture unrecognizable . Another interesting find and 47 more cents in the dirt doctor relief fund .:lol:

Well isn't that cool. I've never seen a medallion like that before. Clad is always a good to line your pockets with. Good hunt overall. Thanks for sharing with us.