Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

7 hours on the beach 4 silver 1 gold :)

Water wizard

Well I'm tired now! Did 4 hours this morning from 2.45 till 6.45 and then 4 till 7 tonight. It was a nice evening, but a bit wet and windy this morning. I found just over

Nice hunt there wizard. Still hitting a good amount of rings I see. im currently at the 2 month mark suffering from metal detceting withdrawl. Fortunately there is less than 1 foot of snow left to melt but temps are dropping for the rest of this week .. congrats on your finds and keepem coming...

Thanks Bootyhound, I hope it warms up and you can get back to it, it's going to be great getting ready for your first hunt, good luck :)

Now your rollin' buddy!:beers: Bootyhound speaks the truth...2 months straight and counting with no coil time, except for a few snow hill runs of no account..you are keeping our spirits up!.
Mud

Thank you Mud, I went this morning, 4 more silver, but no gold. Just bought a pair of waders, going to try again later..... You could wade in a dry suit where you are I recon, could be worth a thought.....