Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

7 months later

LarryS

I got my ATPro around thanksgiving,and I have never been more thankful for anything as I have this detector.It continues to amaze me almost everytime I use it.Never have I had a detector I was truely 100% satisfied with, and i have tried many.It will take many more months I'm sure, to unlock all the tricks this detector is able to do.From simple air and bench tests, to actually digging deep targets,nothing I have owned comes close.Even having to take it to the shop for a tuneup didn't kill the joy I have gotten out of using it.I have hunted in salt water,fresh water,woods,ghost towns, schools and city parks without being disappointed a single time.When I see all the finds John and some of the other skilled veterans of detecting have found,I know they share the same joys.I would put this ATPro against almost anything out there, and feel sure I wouldn't be embarassed.Some are having some problems that will be addressed,and others may never have a problem.All in all it's one heck of a detector at a very affordable price,that will let some of us enjoy the fun of hunting in water for the first time,or making discoveries of relics that's been hidden for centuries.This is just my 2cents ( which don't amount to much) , But Charles Garrett I salute you Sir.

Well it is a big two cents Larry! I agree completely.

Jerry

Hi,, I agree 100% if Garrett gets things ironed out on this machine it will be a detector that will have other companies trying to follow suit.....Personally I have not had any problems with mine....JJ

I have too agree this unit is simply amazeing everytime i go out :thumbup: It seems too find things others miss :shrug: lets face it Garrett is a top contender and by produceing the AT-PRO thay have made a huge step forward. I have hunted many so called hunted out sites only too find more old coins and relics still hiding lol love this unit i will never look back as long as Garrett is made in the USA :usaflag: and thay keep giveing Excellnt service im staying :thumbup: