Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

7 more days with the equinox new user update

DFX-Gregg

I continue hunting 2 hours a day and I am hammering away... $59 in clad, 24 hunts with the nox 2 with the dfx... only taken 2 days off the last 2 weeks...

Ok some more observations... pinpointing dead on.. just 2 silver coins.. but 6 rings now... 3 silver... and one silver pendant.. so 6 silver items up to now along with 6 wheaties on the year with the clad... The gold colored chain in pic fake...

I added a pic of the clad from the last week along with another ring, one more wheatie, a few pins, a surprise sac dollar after LOWERING my sensitivity... and a few other finds in the last week including one yen/Japanese dated 1993...took me forever to figure out the date...

What I am finding... used all the modes and found coins now in all except gold mose... trying the 50 tones in Park 2 and field 2...

As I did with my DFX and Explorer like the small 6 inch coil and added a pic of the depth it is hitting...

What is giving me some success in the mainly modern areas I hunt... I find that just digging repeatable signals is definitely FALSE...

For new or newer users... repeatable solid signals definitely works... BUT also add.. this... once you know your normally good tones and tid readings that are good.. use the vid as a great backup... and I DIG... hearing the good tones and the looking at the display IF any good numbers pop up even when jumping from one number (GOOD) to another diggable (GOOD) that also will be a good item too... My rings are are jumping between 2 numbers..
The sac dollar I just found yesterday (first with nox found several with other detectors) the reading was 36...then 31! So again it is more then just repeatables... make it repeatables and numbers that you would normally dig if they were repeatbles mixed in!

Try it...my numbers are increasing find wise... Areas I hunt will not produce tons of silver..but will produce plenty of surprises!

Keep on digging...

Attachments

• depth 6 inch coil nox.jpg
    depth 6 inch coil nox.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 84
  • nox last 7 days ending 4 7 22.jpg
    nox last 7 days ending 4 7 22.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 87
Wow! You are doing quite well!! From your words that you write, I can see you are definitely getting the hang of the equinox. You are 100% correct in stating it is more than “repeatables”. 50 tones are extremely telling.

You are doing pretty with the Equinox.. $59 in clad is a good amount of change.
I have found quite a few dollar coins with the Equinox and other detectors and for me they always read like a quarter.
I like that little six coil also and have done pretty good with it at finding deep coins.

You are doing pretty with the Equinox.. $59 in clad is a good amount of change.
I have found quite a few dollar coins with the Equinox and other detectors and for me they always read like a quarter.
I like that little six coil also and have done pretty good with it at finding deep coins.
First signal on it was 36... then drop to 31... more like a quarter at that point... but either way I was digging... I am also using the 6 inch coil but have switched to the stock a few times...