Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

7" widscan out for more testing

Got out to a wood chip lot , found 3 qurters 3 dimes and one nickle and a bunch of pennys along whith some ball bearings and gum wrappers and other junk so far I,m liking this coil it can really snipe thru trash that narrow line thru the middle of the coil is so nice and it gets close to metal poles, but the 5.75 has it beat on that but it does really well i did find a dime next to a pole and always under the swinging tire lots of coins , Now i tested this 7" widescan for depth in my ground later in the day 1st i buried a dime at 2" and on the lowest setting got good signals then i buried it to 3.25" and got good signals at the 10/4 setting but at 4" it was giving the Iron signal whith short not sure high tone , Now the anoka sand is mineralized so as far as this coil and golden umax 4" is my max also when i was in the tot lot a guy came up to me and asked what i was finding i told him not much and that i was unemployed and out doing what i could he asked if i was married i said no and why i was not married i said well cant support a wife and kids on nothing and im not going to abort babys so i satay single next i was asked to go to his house to eat WHATS GOING ON HEAR is this silence of the lambs no one would know i went whith him he could just put me in his dugion no one would ever no the what or the why , i declined he kept persiting i said no , or did he think i was gay because i was not married i have seen this in parks befor lots of ilisit activity so he finally left and i wonder if i went shith him would i have ended up whith his body collection or would he have pulled down his pants i dont know I dont go whith strangers stay in the open and dont beleive the best line they tell you Gunnar