Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

700 Year old coin found with The Manticore

I would guess that coin will fetch £60 to £80 . I would prefer to sit supping my cappuccino lightly milked with a rolled up players JPS easy rolling cancer stick watching Agnetha Faltskog on my giant tv
wiggling her buttocks with her tight shorts than travel150 miles to a frozen field at Minus 1 degree at 7 am in the morning. that's just me.

I would guess that coin will fetch £60 to £80 . I would prefer to sit supping my cappuccino lightly milked with a rolled up players JPS easy rolling cancer stick watching Agnetha Faltskog on my giant tv
wiggling her buttocks with her tight shorts than travel150 miles to a frozen field at Minus 1 degree at 7 am in the morning. that's just me.
In front of a cozy fire.

Do i like finding hammerds out on the fields........i do,i do,i do,i do,i do.If you want the money,money,money prof you have to get out in all weathers because thats the name of the game and you will be the winner who takes it all.I have a dream about those hammies and think to myself gimme,gimme,gimme..........does your mother know you have thoughts like that about Agnetha.Cmon prof,i still have faith in you.......brave the cold and dont just be a summer night city detectorist.........ive given you some good advice here so why not take a chance on me.

Do i like finding hammerds out on the fields........i do,i do,i do,i do,i do.If you want the money,money,money prof you have to get out in all weathers because thats the name of the game and you will be the winner who takes it all.I have a dream about those hammies and think to myself gimme,gimme,gimme..........does your mother know you have thoughts like that about Agnetha.Cmon prof,i still have faith in you.......brave the cold and dont just be a summer night city detectorist.........ive given you some good advice here so why not take a chance on me.
I sit in my chair watching agnetha dance away , then soon after my eyes go all funny and they are like a china mans , they go slit like! Gosh i sure do have obsessive thoughts.