Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

705 Help??

kgramlich

Sent my 705 back to Kellyco because some of the numbers and letters were missing at certain times. They fixed it and sent back. Seems like it is not right !! When going along it will make a beep but no numbers show then when I do get a number say maybe a 42 when I go to pinpoint a -8 will come up and I will never find the good number?? I own a etrac so I have only used my 705 a couple times. Always before I never had this problem what do you think...I checked my coil connection and it was fine!! Does it need to go back in?? Thanks for any suggestions you all might have.....

First thing to always do is a factory reset.
Conditions are always a factor to consider too. Around here right now it's so dry you couldn't sink a shovel in the ground if your life depended on it. The absence of ground moisture can cause odd results, as can saturated soil.

While holding the Mode button (Prospector/Coin) down, press the power button to turn on the unit, and release the Mode button.
After the start-up sequence the Mode Factory Preset message (FP) will appear for three seconds to indicate that all settings have been returned to the preset values.