Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

705 in the mail

WH1.gif

got my 705 to day, this is a deep one ! it will hit my 10'' dime with no problem and that is with the 9'' stock coil. my ground seems to run around 43 . i was wanting a 10.5'' 7.5 khz coil also, Do you guys think i might need it also? i hunt for old coins in parks and relics in the fields. i am about 30 mins from the beach !

Definitely get the 10.5 DD MF coil. You probably won't put the 9" coil back on after using the DD, especially in trash filled areas. I use this coil on my 705 and hunt a lot of parks. It never disappoints. My ground here runs mid 20s - low 30s and the 705/DD coil runs smooth as glass. I only run the sensitivity around 18 and still find dimes at 5+ inches. Less sensitivity = more in the parks that I hunt. The 705 is a great machine, but of course, you already know this. Welcome back from the dark side!

Ya know,I'm with you on miss in that 705.had one with the 10.5mf and it was great.sold it for a se pro,and that's gone, to slow for me.so I got a f75ltd, and it's on its way out,and I think a 705 on its way back.great machine