Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

705 New to the forum!

dougmanning

Hi; I want to thank Digger for the great job he did on his books!! That is the reason i got the x terra 705! I have been useing an explorer, it's a great detector also. i hunt a lot of old fields and settements. I also live near the beach, and hunt it also. I really in joy all the comments and help from all of you! Doug

I also was an Explorer user for many years. I loved the machine but it got to heavy for me to swing once I got RA. I love the X-terra 705 because it is very versatile, deep, and I can swing it all day without a lot of pain. Give the X-terra a chance and it just might become your favorite !! Happy Hunting.

Thanks Doug. I hope you enjoy your X-TERRA. Best of luck in your hunts, and enjoy the forum. HH Randy

[pre]

[/pre]
I just got a 705. You will be impressed. This is what you can find at 10-11 in. Good luck hunting with the new 705

My 705 came in today. Boy, just walking around where I have used a Garrett 300, this thing is talking to me a lot, just on the factory presets. Lots of trash and very few solid signals. This thing is going to make me study!

Dont give up Bill.Took me 2 weeks to figure it out. Even hunted in beach mode one day and didnt realize it.Now i wouldnt get rid of this machine.

Rocknroll: Beach mode! Now that's a stunt I would be likely to pull, but then I have trouble using a cell phone!
:blink:
Can't wait to learn this thing. I know has a lot to teach me.