Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

705er's in rolla mo

I have been doing pretty well in a hunted out field.

I did well, Tim is waiting for me to give him some tips on his new 705............MO

usmc0351 said:
from what i heard yesterday, those 705's did a pretty good job in a really hunted out field.

i wish i could have been the first guy to have ever hit the field,,,,i dont know how many half dimes and 69ers ive dug out that place, joe and ted can fill a truck bed up with bullets out of that place,,,,oh joes not a bad guy, he's a relic hutning fool, and i bet right now he's snuggled up to his tejon in bed.

Joe & Ted are great guys, it was a pleasure to spend the day with them and I hope Tim & I can hunt with them again soon:thumbup:

I had the 10 inch DD coil on my MXT, it found those deep 69's! I will be using the 705 some this week with Mark. Thanks to Joe and Ted, we had a blast! The brass tag I dug says Aug. 24th 1896, it has band written across the top with someones name written also.

We did have a great time and I really learned a lot from two guys from Springfield who have relic hunting down to an art.

My Tejon was not working right but I did see that digging those iffy targets is where finding the deep relics are. I did see Mark did a minnie that was still in the hole at 11 inches, stuck in the side of the hole, and his 705 was grabbing it real good. My Tejon was just giving a very broken up signal going over the hole before the minnie was retrieved and Ted's Eagle had nothing.

Time to get out the shovels, guys.

Oh yeah, it was great meeting Tim and Mark and maybe we can find some other spots.

Also, I take back anything bad or negative I said about the 705

joe you brought tears to my eyes with that post,,,,,now get that machine sent off to rusty so we can do some hunting,,,,,,