Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

705's first pocket spill

digginLa

or at least that's what I'm going to call it. I found all these coins today in an approximately 3X3' foot area. $1.10c 10 dimes and 2 nickels. No special settings as I had attended on hunting the mulch around one of the pieces of play ground equipment since it has been raining for the last 2 days and had ice for most of that. Every time I dug a hole it would feel up with water. Targets where from around an inch to just deep enough that the pro pointer wouldn't pick them up. Program 2, 4 tones, noise cancel 2, sensitivity at 25 with ground tracking on never set the gb since I was going to wait and do it in the mulch. Was walking along swinging the coil when I got a dime tone/id and spent the rest of my time in that one spot.

that is always fun ... Congrats ... I've made a few good finds just looking for a clean spot to set it up and get a hit you can't refuse

Thats a good time.......always fun when your able to pop out coin after coin.....

I like spills that buy me coffee! :lol:

surfchunker said:
I've made a few good finds just looking for a clean spot to set it up and get a hit you can't refuse
That goes with my usual.......the first find of the day is the best find of the day. :rolleyes:

Thanks ya'll, what was so bad is that I couldn't kneel down to dig had to do it all from a squatting position, and had to keep an eye out for the puddles so I wouldn't put my pro pointer in one or let the detector fall over into it.