Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

8.5" cz-3d :rolleyes:

marcomo

As most of us know, the cz-3d is all over the place when it comes to performance of individual units.

There was a NASA Tom tuned one that sold on ebay recently and when I asked the seller what depth the unit was certified at the answer was the lowest I've seen yet...8.5"

I saw that also as I wondered why it went so cheap. That is the worst one I heard of. That's why I had a guy air test My FT CZ-3d before I bought it. Mine was already at 11.5'' before I sent it to Tom so there are some hot FT's out there.

i just got a new cz3d today,it only airtests a dime about 8 inches or so,so i buried a dime 10 inches and it hits it loud and clear with rock solid id,my etrac air tested horrible as well,but it was super deep.. i almost didn't get the cz because i was hearing about the poor airtests,but i had to see for myself,and i'm glad i did..

So much for air tests...in the ground is where it counts comes to mind...You never hear about airtests relative other models so I scratch my head when one is asked how does it airtest rel CZ's when the question should be how does it test in a planted garden in the (ground)....

i agree dan, i've had many machines that air tested great but would hardly get 6 inches in the ground..

That is why I just recently set up a small test garden with coins at varying depths. As they say proof is in the pudding. That is about as close to real world as you can get. When Tom D. tunes CZ-3D He is actually usng a test garden to confirm his air test results eventhough his ground is mild.