Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

8 rings...last three days finds...still learning !! GOLD

wayupnorth66

last bthree hunts..I found a couple other rings but forgot to put then in the phot....1 "Davy Crockett" ring from the 40-50's .......im still learning....i know there is treasure with a good sound and a blank meter screen(number)......its a deep target and lots of times worth it

Good stuff!

[size=large]now that davy crocket ring may be worth more than any of the others. that's a real cool find. congrats.

HH[/size]

Congrats on the rings. The AT Pro sure does go deep. In the water I have turned the sensitivity down to 4 bars (one bar under factory preset)...and it still is nailing targets at 8".

yep..it sure does go deep.....i leave mine on fact.sens....never tried less.... ihave tried more and that doesnt work real well for me...to much noise