Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

80 minutes worth of hunt

dirt doctor

Targets are really getting scarce at the old spot . The best find was the pen I eyeballed . I used the 10" DD stock coil . I prefer the 950 concentric for large coil use , I'm going to stick with that .

Sorry about the missing picture in the main post . Ever since this PC received the last set of " upgrades" nothing seems to work right . I wonder if the Russians had something to do with this ?

At least you're getting out and doing some detecting. Our yard is hard and cracked from lack of moisture. That does look like a nice writing pen and comfortable too. I'm with you, I really like my stock coil over other coils. HH and thanks for sharing your hunt with us, Nancy