Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

8in Compadre or Silver umax?

bik-il

Having a 5.75in Compadre, and considering cost isn't a factor (neither the compadre or the Silver umax are prohibitively expensive)
Which would you rather have as a second detector-
The Compare 8in or the Silver?
Just wondering. . . .
I know the silver is a bit more versatile due to the ability to interchange coils and the Compadre has a different discrimination circuit.
Thanks!

I think you've basically answered your own question. The extra versatility of the Silver is the way to go in my opinion. If you had an extra 5.75 coil you could use that on the Silver if the Compadre ever needs to be sent in.
BB

I would get a silver, then you have 2 different machines to use for whatever needs. I have both and love them equally, just have to mange my time with them so they don't get jealous :)