Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

9 day detect-fest

GoVidGo

Anyone ever had a job where you had vacation days (PTO days) that you had to 'USE THEM OR LOSE THEM' by a certain date?

I do, and I today I am on day 1 of my 9 day vacation. I usually plan a week vacation to the beach with family, like I did earlier in the year, and take my detector along, but this week it's nothing like that. I found out I have some paid time off, and wouldn't you rather spend the day metal detecting and getting paid for it, than going to work and getting paid for it?

I am in the Pittsburgh, PA area, but if anyone is around the eastern Ohio area, northern West Virginia area, the mid-PA area, or northern PA/Lake Erie area, and wants to meet up and hunt, let me know! I am hoping to get a few hour road trip in this week, and it fun to meet up and hunt with a few members from Find's.

Shoot me a message!

It will also be nice logging into Find's from a coffee shop or two this week and reading the posts, commenting, and seeing what people are finding, over a cup 'o joe.

So here I am, pondering where today will take me from sunrise to sunset on my '9 day detect-fest'. This opportunity does not happen often, so I might as well take advantage of it, right?

I wish I was close by. I would love to get out with someone to have fun and see who can tell the biggest story. Good luck and hope someone will meet up with you and have fun... KEN

Yea, I have 4 weeks and two vacation days I have to use by yearend. But I don't know how much time I'll get to metal detect

Mark