Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

9 rings in two hunts pic

bula

I have found a spot that others have not discovered yet, & I hope they don't. In the past two hunts on this spot I have found 9 rings, 1 14k gold 5 .925 & 3 junk. two of the junk rings have writing on them that looks like some kind of Harry Potter stuff. This makes for a total of 15 total from this spot & three of the other six were .925 also. Sorry for the size I do not have a good photo program.

That's something that so many rings have been found. Are you sure there wasn't a jewelry store there at one time? Just kidding. Great finds and would love to see your ring collection. :bouncy: HH, Nancy

Real nice find! Must have been an area where people congrgated maybe in the winter months alot. People had hands in pockets to keep warm and rings came off alot. Thanks for sharing the picture.
Tim

Hankscraft, just the opposite, where people have less clothes & enjoy getting wet. Just one of those spots that nobody thinks about in this neck of the woods.

Hi Bula, I lost about 17 rings a few years back and I just can't seem to remember where I was at the time.............where exactly did you find them????? lol

Rocky, I found them under my 6x10 coil is that where you lost them?

WOW .... nice job and great hunting !! CCH

Great finds. I'm going to take my detector and go home.

Great ring haul, congrats and wishing you many more, HH!

Thakns for the post & I hope this site gets built back up again next year.