Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

9" x35 coil

Quake

Curious
I just got my 9" x35 coil and i go to charge it and the light on it is dim. Normal ?
Shows charged on my remote, Just curious if anybody else's coil light is dim.

Sounds like it is charging. Mine too came to where it looked fully charged on the remote but I took and charged it any way before I used it. Seems like it took less than an hour to top it off the first time.

I asked in another forum someone told me it's defective just going to try and get another or my money back ..
You know how the light will blink and bright well mine shows nothing, Not a big worry but im thinking about a re-sale
value maybe the person who i sell it to has the same question's when they receive it.

I returned mine for the same problem. I’ve only heard this complaint with respect to
the 9” X35 and not the others. My replacement is fine.