Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

925 & Gold

kaolinwasher

somehow,i got redirected again, the spot i was going to detect was being mowed, so i took the next closest spot . and right off the batt i found the 925 silver necklace, and going on after digging some foils i got what sounded like Iron I heard the low and a pop coming thru , and i thought lets take that Iron out so i turned over the soil , and swung again and got a clear quarter signal 95 on the ORX coin fast 11.6khz 2 recovery yep it was a quarter , swung over it again no iron , none , but a pull tab signal 65 i went to dig the tab, and up comes this nice ring and i could feel it was heavy and no junker , looked inside it and it is marked 14K and that was nice . it weighs in at 1.856 grams, 2nd ring this year made of gold

Attachments

• 20220616_104224.jpg
    20220616_104224.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 20220616_104255.jpg
    20220616_104255.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 64
Way to stick with it!!!!!