Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

925 Silver ring, a plane and clad in 106 degrees!

Goldstrike

I braved the high temps because of a bad case of cabin fever......a crazy 106 degrees:drool: to swing for about 30 minutes. Hey, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...right! :crazy:That's all this old 63 year old could stand before I started wilting! I detected a spot where I had never detected before so with this little sucess, I'll definately go back in cooler temps!!! Also, something's telling me, there's a gold ring hiding around there!!G.L. H.H. all.

That's great! Congrats and good luck in the future with that spot!

Great finds considering the elements.
Stay hydrated keep swinging!!

Thanks guy's, I'm just waiting for the temps to dip a little more and I'll get back out there to see what else I can extract from the ground!!!! Isn't this a great hobby!!!!

You did very well especially for only 30 minutes of hunting.... I gotta think twice about going out when its 86 outside let alone 106..

You did quite well for a short hunt. Place deserves a good bit more of your attention. Except for beach detecting I try to get to where ever I plan on detecting to arrive as close as possible to sun up. That way I can detect for a while before the Heat and Humidity make being out miserable. At the beach I can wade out a little deeper and cool off. Of course around low tide is when I have my best luck.

out of curisoty , where are you. It's been 100 + here in californiaq and when drywashing last week was pushing 106 every day.

Thanks all........Jim, I'm in the Inland valley 40 miles aprox; East of Los Angels in the foothills of the San Gabriel mountains. Where do you dry wash? There is a lot of gold in the the mountains around here!

Way to go! You've inspired me Goldstrike, it's only 105 degrees here, just got my 2nd pacer installed & my Dr says I've got to wait another 2 weeks :rage: Congrats on your finds, HH

I'm north of you in the antelope valley and I head to the el paso mt's to drywash.
Was just curious where its 106 sem's a lot of the country has been hot this year. We have been having higher humidity this year to boot.

BdinUtah.....thanks!...good news re: your pacemaker and it's a bummer you have to wait 2 weeks! but....just think of what is waiting for you out there to pluck from the earth LOL!! where in Utah are you located? I have property in Southern Utah!

Goldstrike said:
BdinUtah.....thanks!...good news re: your pacemaker and it's a bummer you have to wait 2 weeks! but....just think of what is waiting for you out there to pluck from the earth LOL!! where in Utah are you located? I have property in Southern Utah!

We live in St George, on the other side of black hill, it's been nice and toasty this summer!

Hot Nice work! but it is not healthy to go outside that temperature you can fry eggs on the sidewalk ...
I've also heard that there is a gold ring there, but it takes me away:rofl:. Seek you for my, please.
regards