Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

9th Hunt Old Fair Grounds

daddyflea

Went for another Hunt and doubled over some covered ground with my Whites 6X10 Coil. I previously covered this ground with a 15X12 SEF. Good news was I missed almost nothing including trash. Dug very few targets. I had the SEF set at 4 RX 80 Disc the previous hunt to keep it quiet. This hunt I was able to run RX 10 and 80 Disc on the Whites 6X10 Coil. After covering the old Ground I hit this

This is a 1934 Buffalo Nickle. These are a real prize to me. Hard to miss that Silver. The V3i seems to scream at you on those. But these old Nickles don't hit as hard and if you don't pay attention to the VDI, it is easy to write these off as iron.

Then the Rain started.

Saw my Land Owner and stopped to shoot the breeze. Sure glad I did. His House is late 1800s and he is related to the original Occupants. He started telling me about a Cache. Seems his Relative buried a gallon jar of Silver Dollars on the Property around the House. He told his Kids about it but refused to tell them where exactly. He died of a sudden Heart Attack without disclosing the location. He told me what type jar and we made a deal. If I found it, I would get the oldest Dollar and he could have the rest.

I can not wait to hunt for this. This ground has never been hunted like the Fair Grounds and has never been Dozed like the Fair Grounds.