Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

9th trip with a few more silvers and a neat token

JimmyCT

I walked around the park today and "spot checked" several different areas I haven't been through. Once I found the Rosey, I devoted my time to working out into a 20 foot or so radius. Doing this help me bag the two mercs. This brings me to 36 silvers at this park. Also found this neat advertising token. Thanks SL52 for leaving these behind as well. 😁

Attachments

• IMG_3406 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3406 - Copy.JPG
    817.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3407 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3407 - Copy.JPG
    828.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3408 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3408 - Copy.JPG
    882.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3410 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3410 - Copy.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3422 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3422 - Copy.jpg
    658 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3423 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3423 - Copy.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 89
I'd like to walk around that park with you, bro. Good spot and you are taking advantage of it. Good show! HH jim tn
Thanks Jim. Well, if you ever traveling through CT let me know.

Thanks Ronstar for providing SL52 with those fake silver coins to hide 🤣

Your kicking some tail their Jimmy! Your getting closer to that 100 silvers for the year! I know a guy that’s going
1603671714569.png
congrats again 😎I need to teach my NOX to find silver instead of coppers lol 😂🤣😂
Mike K

Last edited:
Nice finds probably more there I did the same this weekend at a school.
Mark